trash6313 Forum Index

trash6313

trash6313

PortalPortal  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  UsergroupsUsergroups  MemberlistMemberlist  GBGuestbook  User PanelUser Panel  RegisterRegister 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  StatisticsStatistics  LinksLinks  Log inLog in 
 CalendarCalendar  DownloadsDownloads  Comments to your karmaComments to your karma  ToplistToplist  Recent topicsRecent topics  Voting forumVoting forum

November that qualified the Croatians for the tournament.
Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

View previous topicEmail to a Friend.Users who have viewed this topicSave this topic as a txt filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
jinshuiqian0713

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

italy
PostPosted: 07 Nov 2019 06:59:27    Post subject:  November that qualified the Croatians for the tournament.
Description:

Cyclist Lucy Garner broke two ribs racing in Belgium, while Olivia Breen and Holly Bradshaw were also in action at the weekend. It was another weekend of mixed emotions for the Sky Academy Sports Scholars as the build-up to Rio continues to gather momentum.Garner, though, will want to quickly forget the last 24 hours after suffering a horrible crash in the Keukens van Lommel Ladies Classic race with her Wiggle High5 team on Sunday. The 21-year-old from Leicester said: It was a nightmare and its taken me 20 minutes to get out of bed this morning.The first couple of days of recovery will be the worst and then hopefully I should feel better. Im not entirely sure what happened with the crash!I suddenly saw a girl fly over to the left, I thought I had avoided it but then I found myself flying over the road landing my ribs straight onto a barrier. I dont have any other scratches on my body, unbelievably actually. Holly Bradshaw working hard at the Alexander Stadium on Sunday I knew straight away something wasnt right as I was really struggling with my breathing and had a pain I had never felt before. Thirteen years of riding my bike and never breaking a bone is pretty lucky so I will take two broken ribs!Paralympian and multi-eventer Breen enjoyed a more fruitful Sunday, impressing on the track and in the sand pit.The 19-year-old London 2012 bronze medalist, competing at the Newham June Open, said: Im so happy. I jumped a personal best in the long jump with 4.38m.I then ran my first 200m of the season and it felt great. I clocked 28.26s. My form makes me so excited for next weeks Europeans [in Grosseto, Italy].Pole vaulter Bradshaw will have had better days, but she remained upbeat after finishing in last place in a strong field at the Birmingham Diamond League meeting on Sunday.Cuban Yarisley Silva won with 4.84m, while Bradshaw failed to clear 4.50, settling with a seasons best 4.35.The 24-year-old from Preston said: The performance wasnt the best thing Ive ever done, but boy its nice to be back at it! The Birmingham crowd was amazing as always.Bradshaw has already jumped the Olympic qualifying mark and was making her first appearance in the outdoor season.WHATS COMING UP FOR OUR SCHOLARS10-16 JUNE: IPC Athletics European Championships in Grosseto, Italy23-26 JUNE: Lucy Garner, National Road Cycling Champs, Stockton-on-Tees Also See: About the Scholarship Meet the athletes Blogs Videos
Only registered users can see links on this board!
Get registred or enter the forums!
. Horford is out 3-to-4 months with a torn pectoral muscle for the Hawks, who have won two straight and five of six games. Atlanta improved to 2-0 on the residency with Saturdays 93-91 triumph over Minnesota, as Ivan Johnson scored his teams final four points, including the game-winning free throw with 4.
. Watch the announcement live on TSN.ca at 12:30pm et/9:30am pt. This years honourees will be recognized at the 2014 Hockey Canada Foundation Celebrity Classic, scheduled for June 23-24 in Vancouver.
-- Marcus Paige and his North Carolina teammates have endured so many wild swings -- big wins, surprising losses, NCAA drama -- that no one can blame their Hall of Fame coach for wondering whats next.
. The 57-year-old Tietjens has coached New Zealand to nine IRB World Sevens titles and to four Commonwealth Games gold medals as its only coach in the professional era. New Zealand Rugby Union chief executive Steve Tew said the re-signing was made with a focus on 2016 when sevens will be in the Olympics.
. Darren Collison and Blake Griffin scored 23 points apiece and the Clippers beat the Suns 112-108 Wednesday night, their fourth win in a row and 17th in the last 19 games.ZAGREB, Croatia -- Croatia defender Josip Simunic lost his appeal at sports highest court on Monday, ruling him out of the World Cup for leading fans in a pro-Nazi chant after a playoff win. Announcing the ruling to uphold the 10-match ban, the Court of Arbitration for Sport said it unanimously rejected Simunics arguments and dismissed his appeal against the FIFA sanction. Simunics ban will start when Croatia opens the World Cup against host Brazil in Sao Paulo on June 12. Simunics lawyer, Davor Prtenjaca, slammed the ruling. "This was not the victory of justice, but the power of a big football association. FIFA had its ban based on political, not legal aspects," Prtenjaca said. Simunic invoked a World War II-era slogan used by Croatias then-puppet regime following a playoff victory against Iceland in Zagreb last November that qualified the Croatians for the tournament. After the match, Simunic took a microphone on the field and shouted to supporters: "To the battle, to the battle for the homeland!" The fans responded: "We are ready!" The slogan was used by Croatias Ustasha regime, which sent tens of thousands Jews, Serbs and Gypsies to death camps. "The expression used by Simunic was a clear and unequivocal reference to the call used by the (Ustasas)," CAS said.dddddddddddd FIFAs disciplinary panel has said Simunics action was discriminatory and offensive. The sanction reflected its commitment to harsher sanctions for racism and discrimination at matches. "FIFA considers that CAS gives a clear and strong support to FIFAs efforts in stamping out racism in football," footballs governing body said in a statement. Simunic, who plays for Dinamo Zagreb, apologized after previously defending his action. After the initial reaction, he said: "Some people have to learn some history. Im not afraid. I did nothing wrong." The 36-year-old Australian-born Simunic, who has played 105 times for Croatia, was a probable selection for his third World Cup. At the 2006 tournament, he was sent off against Australia after being shown three yellow cards by the referee. His current ban is likely to mean the end of his international playing career. Simunic is also barred from stadiums where Croatia will play its next 10 official games. He was fined 30,000 Swiss francs (then $33,800) last December by FIFA. ' ' '
Adv

PostPosted: 07 Nov 2019 06:59:27    Post subject: Adv

Post new topic   Reply to topic    trash6313 Forum Index -> Forum di prova All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: